Last modified: February 14 , 2023
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age (the “Minimum Age”). Our Website and the services, content, information and programs provided or made available on and/or through our Website may not be accessed or used by any individuals who are not at least the Minimum Age. No one under the Minimum Age may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the Minimum Age. If you are under the Minimum Age, you are strictly prohibited from the following:
- using or providing any information on our Website;
- registering for an account with our Website;
- making any purchases through our Website; and/or
- providing any information about yourself to us, including but not limited to your
- telephone number,
- email address, or
- any username you may use.
If you are under the Minimum Age, your parent and/or your legal guardian has the right to ask about the information we have collected about you. We will ask that person making the request to verify that they are in fact your parent or legal guardian before we provide them your information. We will also collect the contact information for the person requesting this information so we can respond to the request.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under the Minimum Age without verification of parental consent, we will delete such personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the Minimum Age, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about children’s online privacy, please visit (for Children in the U.S.), the Federal Trade Commission’s Resource Page: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.
United States Operations
We are based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Website, or otherwise providing information to use, you consent to the collection, processing, transfer and storage of information about you in the United States and other applicable territories. We do not share information collected in one country with our operations in other countries. If you are outside the United States, and wish to purchase our products, please visit our based website hosted in the United Kingdom, available at [https://shop-uk.firelli.com/]. Please use the contact information below if you have a question or concern about the policies or manner in which we treat your personal information.
Information We Collect About You
- on our Website;
- in email and other electronic messages between you and us;
- when you purchase products through our Website;
- when you interact with our social media pages and/or accounts (which use is also subject to the privacy policies of the service provider upon which such page or account is hosted);
- when you register for an account; and
- when you sign up for one of our newsletters or mailing lists.
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
We collect several categories of information from and about users of our Website (“Personally Identifiable Information”). By way of example but not limitation, this includes information such as
- postal address;
- email address;
- telephone phone number;
- billing address and limited payment card information (collectively, “Payment Information”) (see Payment Information Collection, Processing, and Storage below); and/or
- any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
We may also collect information about you but individually does not identify you (“Non-Identifiable Information”). By way of example but not limitation, this includes information such as
- internet connection;
- the equipment you use to access our Website;
- usage details;
- device information and settings;
- unique device identifiers;
- operating system information;
- application IDs; and/or
- crash data.
How We Collect Information About You
We may collect both Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information on or through our Website about you. By way of example but not limitation, this includes information we collect
- directly when you provide it to us (see Information You Provide to Us below);
- through your use of our Website and links you interact with;
- from third parties (for example, our business partners or if someone purchases you a gift from our Website)
- [when you interact with our social media pages and/or accounts (which use is also subject to the privacy policies of the service provider upon which such page or account is hosted)];
- [when you register for an account]; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Website (see Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies below).
Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information that you provide us. By way of example but not limitation, this includes
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including, but not limited to, information provided at the time of
- registering for account with our Website,
- signing up for one of our newsletters or mailing lists,
- entering a giveaway or promotion sponsored by us, and/or
- reporting a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
- information provided through email, text message, and postal mailing list sign ups;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and/or
- your search queries on our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter “posted”) on the Company’s social media accounts, including, without limitation, via its
Payment Information Collection, Processing, and Storage
We currently use Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”), an e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems, to collect and process payments for purchases through our Website.
Sweepstakes, Surveys, Contests and Promotions
From time to time, we may request information from users via sweepstakes, surveys, contests and other promotions. Participation in these sweepstakes, surveys, contests or promotions is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information.
If you choose to participate, we may ask you for additional information, which may include contact information and/or demographic information to provide better services and options to you. We use the information you provide to administer our sweepstakes, surveys, contests and other promotions, in addition to the purposes set forth herein.
If you choose not to consent, we will not use your information other than for that particular sweepstakes, survey, contest or promotion.
Please note that if you are purchasing a gift for someone, and you give us that person’s information for shipping, we are relying on you to make sure you have the right (and consent, if needed) to provide to us the recipient’s information. We do not add your gift recipient to our database for any purpose unless you expressly direct us to do so.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. By way of example but not limitation, this includes:
- details of your visits to our Website, including
- traffic data,
- location data,
- logs, and
- other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and/or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including
- your IP address,
- operating system, and
- browser type.
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites and online services should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our policy on responding to these signals.
The information we collect automatically may Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and/or
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
By way of example but not limitation, the technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Some content or applications on the Website are served by third-parties, including application providers, including, without limitation the following:
- Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites)
- Facebook Pixel (https://pixel.facebook.com/about/privacy/)
- Klaviyo (https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy/policy)
- Shopify (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- TikTok Pixel (https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy-us?lang=en)
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information. By way of example but not limitation, we use information for the following purposes:
- to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use such information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide such information to purchase a product or service, we will use such information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save such information to facilitate new product orders or process returns;
- to provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services;
- to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- to personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services;
- to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out by emailing your request to [email@example.com]. For more information, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, which case such parties’ respective privacy policies govern their use of your Personally Identifiable Information and/or Non-Identifiable Information;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred (a “Business Transfer”);
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We do not currently rent or sell your information to any third parties; however, your information may be sold in the event of a Business Transfer, as discussed above.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information
- Usage Data. We use (or may use) tools in collaboration with third parties to collect information about use of our Website. By way of example but not limitation, Google Analytics™ collects information such as how often users visit our Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to our Website For more information, please visit google.com/privacypolicy.html and www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personally Identifiable Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing your request to [email@example.com]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Data Access, Correction, Retention and Destruction
We strive to provide you with choices and control regarding your Personally Identifiable Information. You have the right to access and change your Personally Identifiable Information. We will retain Personally Identifiable Information for as long as necessary to accomplish our purposes for such data.
However, in certain circumstances, we may not be able to delete your information except by also deleting your user account. At the time your information is deleted, we will destroy your Personally Identifiable Information using reasonable data-destruction practices.
Further, we may not accommodate a request to access, correct, or delete information if
- we believe such action would violate any law or legal requirement;
- cause the information to be incorrect;
- such action would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances;
- such action would violate the rights of someone other than the individual requesting access; and/or
- if we need to retain such information to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed with the intent to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests or report barriers, please contact us using one of the methods below.]
Biggar & Leith, LLC
10 Princeton Place
Montclair, NJ 07043